Monsoon UK Savings Hacks
- Get free shipping on all orders over £50 or become a Monsoon Reward Club Member and get your shipping for free. Additionally, you can get an order shipped to a Monsoon partner store where you can collect it without paying shipping.
- Browse the 50% off women’s selected clothing on Monsoon UK's page.
- Shop the 50% off select children's items where you may find coats, swimwear, dresses, and more for sale.
- Watch for pop-up ads as you enter Monsoon UK's website as they can save you up to 30%.
- Watch for a special banner at the top of Monsoon UK's pages as the voucher code could save you 30%.
- Watch for sales when the seasons are changing. Monsoon UK has promotional sales that take place from January to mid-summer.
- In the past, Monsoon UK has celebrated Cyber Weekend with across the board discounts, and this year should be no different. You can also chat with them on their website about their Cyber Weekend deals.
What is Monsoon UK’s Return Policy?
You have 14 days to return sale and outlet merchandise to the company. For other returns, you have 30 days. If you paid for your purchase using PayPal, then you must use the Royal Mail to post the item back to the store. This is an option for all payment methods, but with other payment methods, you can choose to return your purchase to a Monsoon location.
How to Contact Monsoon UK
There are several ways to contact Monsoon UK's customer service team. You can call the company at 0203720352 to speak to a representative. If you prefer, you can email them at onlinecustomerservice@Monsoon.UK.com. During normal business hours, you can also chat with them online.
How do You Use a Monsoon UK Promo Code?
Once you have added all your dresses, tees, pants, and other items to your shopping bag, click on the bag icon in the upper right corner. Double-check to make sure everything is there, then looking below your pictured items, and you will see a black-and-white box with the words “Enter promo code” above it. Enter your code and click the “apply code” button. Then, click on the pink-and-white “proceed to checkout” button. On the next page, decide if you want to create an account or checkout as a guest. Then, supply the needed payment information and click the corresponding button. On the next page, provide your shipping details and your name in the provided boxes to complete the checkout process.
About Monsoon UK
Peter Simon started Monsoon UK in 1973 and also opened the company’s first store in London’s Beauchamp Place. Simon started his retail career selling coats from a stall at London’s iconic Portobello Market. The company was listed on the New York Stock Exchange from 1998 to 2007 and later Simon made the company private again. The company is a member of the Ethical Trading Imitative. At the end of 2018, the company operated 181 stores. Paul Allen is the company’s CEO and Monsoon Accessorize owns the company, along with 436 other companies. In all, Monsoon Accessorize employs more than 3,500 people. It is the goal of Monsoon UK is to provide clothing to women who have a sense of adventure and want to show it in their personality. In the past, the company has offered grants and programs to help support women and children in Asia.