Savings Tips for MOO.co.uk
- Sign up for a free subscription to the MOOsLetter and get exclusive discounts as well as information about new products. The sign-up box is near the bottom of the homepage and is clearly marked.
- Order a free sample pack so you can see and feel MOO UK's range of paper stocks and finishes. Scroll down the homepage to a grey box that says "Get a feel for MOO" and click on "Order a free Sample Pack".
- Students are eligible for a 15% discount on their first MOO UK order.
- MOO UK's Blog provides useful advice about the most profitable ways to use their products. Click on "Inspiration" at the top right of the homepage, directly under the U.K. flag.
- Planning to use your own design? Go to the MOO UK's free help centre for technical advice to make your design look brilliant when transferred to a business card or stationery.
- If your business has at least 10 employees, you'll want to sign up for a free Business Platform, which allows each employee to directly order personalized cards. Your company will also be eligible for bulk discounts. If you want additional services, including a dedicated Account Manager, you can take out an Office account for £ 200 per annum.
- MOO UK's Printfinity technology lets you print an assortment of designs on the back of your business card at no additional cost.
MOO UK's Next Day Delivery
If you place your order for business cards or postcards before 12 p.m. BST, they can be delivered the next day for an additional fee.
What Is MOO UK's Return Policy?
MOO UK guarantees that you will be satisfied with your order. If there's a problem, they will fix it. If you're still not happy they will return your money.
How Do You Contact MOO UK?
Telephone MOO UK at +44 20 8629 1415 or use the email form at the bottom of the contact page. A grey live chatbox floats in the right margin of every page. To find the "Contact us" page, scroll to the very bottom of the homepage below the grey bar with the Trustpilot rating. The right column is titled "Help/Useful" links, and the "Contact Us" link is the first item in the column.
About MOO UK
MOO UK was founded in 2006 by Richard Moross, who is the company's CEO. It has become a leader in the online printing industry, offering strikingly designed business cards, postcards, and other business stationery at affordable prices. Their vision is "great design for everyone." To ensure quality control, they do their own printing, and all orders are packed by hand. MOO UK is committed to environmental sustainability and has partnered with a sustainability organization to work out long-term goals. They are looking for ways to provide customers with more recycled products and only use paper from sustainable forests. They have received three Webby awards and were featured in an article in the Financial Times.