MyMemory UK Savings Tips
- Check MyMemory UK's home page for special vouchers on memory sticks, electric shavers, blood pressure monitors, and more.
- Join the MyMemory UK Club to receive free subscriber discounts and promotional emails with all of the latest vouchers.
- Shop the "Top 25" page on Mymemory.co.uk to save 10%-40% on USB flash drives, SATA memory storage devices, digital tape measures, and wireless chargers.
- Take advantage of MyMemory UK's mix-and-match deals to get three items for the regular price of two. You can use mix-and-match deals to save on laptop stands, storage organisers, remote controls, digital motion sensors, and more than 150 other useful gadgets.
- Save up to 15% off the regular price of gaming headsets and beard trimmers throughout the year.
- Create a new customer account at MyMemory UK to sign up for free giveaway contests. MyMemory UK gives away Google Nest Mini Speakers throughout the year, and you can enter new contests all of the time.
- Read MyMemory UK's weekly technology blog for free tips on keeping your smartphone secure.
- MyMemory UK offers free delivery on qualifying orders Fujifilm cameras, Samsung Galaxy phones, TomTom GPS trackers, and more. Orders placed from within the United Kingdom are dispatched within 24 hours, and items sent via free shipping typically arrive within 10 working days.
Does MyMemory UK Have a Price-Match Guarantee?
Although MyMemory UK does not publicly advertise a price-match guarantee, you can always contact customer support if you find a lower price anywhere else. In certain circumstances, MyMemory UK's customer support team may be authorised to match the lower price.
What is the Refund Policy at MyMemory UK?
MyMemory UK offers a 30-day return policy on all damaged orders. If you receive an item that has an obvious defect, then MyMemory UK will exchange your product for free or credit your original method of payment back with a full refund. Return shipping on damaged orders is also free, and customer service typically processes all refunds within three working days. If your product develops a defect after you start to use it, then you can return your item for a full refund within six months of your order date. In addition, you have 14 days to return an unwanted product, even if it has no defects, for your money back. Certain items, such as video games, computer software, and used hard drives, are excluded from the 14-day refund policy.
What's the Best Way to Contact MyMemory UK Customer Support?
You can contact MyMemory UK's customer support team by phone at +44 (0)203 8902558. If you have an inquiry regarding specific product specifications, then you can also contact support by email from the "Contact Us" page.
About MyMemory UK
Founded in 2003 as a small operation located in the centre of Jersey, MyMemory UK has since established itself as one of Britain's most reliable providers of consumer electronics. With a dedicated team of tech experts standing by and ready to help, MyMemory UK has the expertise to help you find everything you need. Whether you're looking for cutting-edge gaming speakers or you'd like to upgrade your home security system, you'll have all the best options to choose from when you shop at MyMemory UK.