Mytyres.co.uk Saving Hacks and Tips
- Sign up for the Mytyres.co.uk newsletter. Go to the bottom of any mytyres.co.uk page and submit your email address for the company's newsletter. This gives them permission to email you special saving opportunities.
- Look on the Mytyres.co.uk discount code page. Check out special savings opportunities listed on the discount page. These discounts may include sales on specific types of tyres or a percent-off every tyre available through mytyres.co.uk.
- Select Mytyres.co.uk tyres by price. After entering your tyre size and going to the product page, use the dropdown filter at the top of the page to filter your tyre choices by price. This step will allow you to see the cheapest tyre options first.
- Filter by Mytyres.co.uk price category. While on a product page, use the price category page to see tyres at different price points. You may want to filter by "quality low-price tyres" or by "name brand and budget tyres."
- Set the Mytyres.co.uk price range. If you need to stick within a certain price range, then enter the information in the filter on the left side of the page. Then, you will only be shown tyres in your price range.
What Is Mytyre.co.uk’s Return Policy?
You can return any item that has not been personalised to the company for a full refund within 30 days. During the first 14 days, the company will cover the postage if you follow their packaging directions. During the last 15 days, a fee will be deducted from your refund to cover the shipping costs.
Using a Mytyre.co.uk Promo Code
Once you have put your wheels, tyres and accessories in your basket, then go to the checkout page, and make sure you have put the right things in your basket. Assuming you have, click the blue-and-white "to step 2" button near the bottom of the page. Be sure to check if you want tyre insurance. On the next page, complete your contact and delivery information. The top of the next page says in bold black lettering "Method of Payment." Confirm that everything is correct that you have entered so far and enter your payment information. Under the sentences "After completing the order, we will inform you about the details of our bank details. The goods will be shipped immediately after receipt of payment." There is a little grey-and-black box. Click on it and a box will appear for you to enter your voucher code. Type it in and tap the grey-and-black "redeem coupon button." Complete your order by clicking the blue-and-white "to step 4" button.
How Do You Contact Mytyre.co.uk?
You can call mytyre.co.uk at 0808 1891233 or 0207 6640702 from Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. You can also email the company at email@example.com. You can also contact them using their contact form.
For more than 15 years, mytyre.co.uk has been selling tyres to customers throughout the world. Delticom AG owns the company. If they do not offer a tyre shop in your country, they can ship them to you wherever you are in the world. Consumers in the UK can choose to have their tyres shipped to a dealer near them for mounting or balancing or to their home or business address. The company also works with other tyre dealers to help them expand their customers' access to tyres. The company also operates an online grocery store under the name Allyouneed Fresh.