New Balance UK Discount Hacks
- Get 15% off your first New Balance UK order by signing up for their email list. To sign up for the New Balance UK email list, go to Newbalance.co.uk, wait for the "Get More NB" popup, and enter your address above the "Subscribe" button at the bottom of the box. Email subscribers also receive regular offers on running trainers, hoodies, skate shoes, and more.
- Shop the "Outlet" page on New Balance UK's website to save up to 50% off women's shoes, Liverpool FC jerseys, knit trainers, and hundreds of other items. The Outlet page also has plenty of deals on other Liverpool FC apparel, including lightweight T-shirts, short-sleeve tops, and blackout pullovers. Discounts are displayed below each item's picture, and you can also create wish lists to save your favourite deals for later. Whenever you want to save, just click through to the item's product page, choose the appropriate size, and click "Add To Cart."
- Join the myNB Rewards program, New Balance UK's customer loyalty program, to earn New Balance Points that you can redeem for store credit on everything from golf shoes to sports bras. New Balance Points last for one year from the day that you earn them, and you can even get automated email reminders to let you know how many points you have available. All myNB Rewards members get a special birthday discount and free shipping on every order.
- From time to time, New Balance UK holds sport-themed sales on different merchandise collections. If you find a deal on one of their cross-training sales, for example, then you can save up to 15% off shoes, backpacks, and athletic sweaters. Watch for these discounts, but make sure to grab them fast when you see them.
- As a proud supporter of student-athletes everywhere, New Balance UK has a special student discount program. Anybody with a valid UNiDAYS account can participate in the program, and the discounts last until the expiration date on your student ID.
- Follow New Balance UK on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram to get limited-time offers on children's clothing, football equipment, cricket bats, and more.
What Is the Refund Policy at New Balance UK?
As part of their commitment to customer satisfaction, New Balance UK offers free 30-day returns on all shoes, hoodies, jackets, sweatshirts, and other merchandise. New Balance UK's customer service team typically processes refunds within 10 days of receiving your return in the post; just make sure that the postmark date of your return shipment falls within the 30-day window.
How Can You Contact New Balance UK Customer Support?
You can reach New Balance UK's customer service desk by phone at 0800 802 1057. The customer service desk operates during weekday business hours, from 9 a.m.-6 p.m., but support is also available by email at email@example.com.
About New Balance UK
As the British arm of New Balance, one of the world's largest sporting retailers, New Balance UK carries everything from cricket gloves to football jerseys. Founded by William J. Riley in 1906, the New Balance brand is known as much for its charitable initiatives as it is for its fitness apparel. Although most Britons think of running trainers when they think of New Balance UK, you'd be wise to take a look at all of the other items in stock on their website. Whether you need a sweater to keep warm on a trail run, a flexible pair of pants for your next yoga lesson, or a durable pair of trainers to play some pickup basketball, you can find it all on Newbalance.co.uk.