Newegg CA Deals and Savings
- The biggest discounts can be found in the site's Outlet Store, which offers clearance and refurbished merchandise for up to 70% off the original retail price.
- Newegg CA has rotating sale items offering significant savings every single day. Click on the Today's Best Deals link, which appears in orange type toward the left of the black toolbar at the top of the home page. It'll take you to a page listing all the current discounted items that are set to expire at the end of the day.
- Scroll down the home page for Today's Best Deals highlights and other offers. There should be deals and discounts for specific products as well as entire product categories. Check out the Staff Picks section for more great savings.
- A lot of hardware sold on the website comes with rebates. Check the individual product pages for any rebate mentions. Read the instructions carefully to learn how to submit your rebate request.
- Click the orange Email Deals link in the toolbar atop the home page. This will take you to a page listing all the deals from the company's newsletter. Many of these deals are set to expire in a set number of days.
- Newegg CA has many combos and package deals that offer great value. They'll often have motherboard and CPU combos that are cheaper than buying these parts individually.
- Many of the product options such as RAM have cheaper packages. Two sticks of 8 GB DDR4 RAM will be less expensive than one stick of 16 GB DDR4 RAM.
- The company will often feature promo codes in the product listings. Make sure you copy them down as you head towards the shopping cart.
- A great way to see which manufacturers are offering rebates on their products is to visit the official Rebate Center page. You can search for rebates based on categories, brand names, and item numbers.
- Instead of buying new, look for open box items. These are practically new products that were recently returned after a purchase.
Does Newegg Canada have Black Friday deals?
We expect to see Newegg Canada deals during Black Friday. You should check back periodically as we will continously refresh the discounts and deals.
Does Newegg CA Offer Free Shipping?
The company does not offer free shipping as a general rule. However, there are free shipping offers for certain products on the website.
What Is Newegg CA’s Return Policy?
Newegg CA has a 30-day return policy. However, returns may be subject to restocking fees anywhere from 15% to 25%. Restocking fees will not be applied if the product has a defect, was dead on arrival, or was damaged in shipping. For marketplace products, it depends on the seller's return policy. But if you ordered a product from a marketplace seller and it was counterfeit, defective or damaged, Newegg CA will cover your purchase for up to $1,000.
Where Can You Redeem a Newegg CA Coupon Code?
Add a product to the cart, and you'll be taken to a page where you'll find a large grey Apply Promo Codes box with a space where you can enter your code. Then click the Apply button to get your discount.
How Do You Contact Newegg CA Support?
You can call the company at (800) 390-1119 for customer service. You can also chat, ask for support to call you, and see other support options by clicking on this Contact Uspage, which you can also reach by clicking on Help Center in the Customer Service listings at the top right or bottom left of the home page.
About Newegg CA
Newegg CA is the Canadian website of the leading tech-focused e-commerce company in North America. Based in City of Industry, Calif., Newegg was founded in 2001 to sell computer hardware to computer and tech enthusiasts online. Today, you can find a wide range of merchandise including popular consumer electronics, entertainment media, smart home products, gaming products and mobile devices. With distribution facilities throughout the United States and Canada, Newegg serves more than 80 countries around the world. The company is known for its dedication to providing high-quality products, outstanding customer support, competitive prices and ongoing deals.