NYX Professional Makeup Canada Savings Tips
- NYX Professional Makeup Canada offers a "Sales" page, where you can get 50% off from the cosmetics offered. You can filter items on sale by categories such as "face," "eyes" and "lips." Or you can scroll through the entire page to see everything.
- Get special offers in your inbox by signing up for NYX Professional Makeup Canada's newsletter. All you have to do is enter your email at the bottom of the website and press submit.
- When you sign up for emails, you automatically get 20% off your first purchase. This offer is impossible to miss, as it is a pop-up window when you first visit the website.
- Register with Student Beans to verify that you are a student and receive a student discount of 20% off any order that is over $50.
Does NYX Professional Makeup Canada Offer Free Shipping?
Yes, you can get free shipping when your purchase is $30 and more. Orders below $30 will be subject to regular Canada Post shipping fees.
What Is NYX Professional Makeup Canada's Return Policy?
If you receive a product that is damaged or is unusable, you can return it within 14 days and receive a 100% refund. Items that were on sale, however, cannot be returned. Items must be returned unopened and should be returned via Canada Post.
If you do not like the colour of your foundation, you can return your open foundation within seven days. Please include the sales receipt when you return your item.
Redeeming NYX Professional Makeup Canada's Promo Codes
- Select the items you would like to buy and head to the checkout page.
- Enter your NYX Professional Makeup Canada promotion code into the input field labeled "Promotion Code," which is on the right side of the checkout page.
- Your new total will be reflected.
- Note that promotion codes cannot be combined with another offer or another promotion.
How to Contact NYX Professional Makeup Canada
If you have questions about your order or about NYX Professional Makeup Canada's products in general, call NYX Professional Makeup Canada at 1-844-699 6991. You can also use the customer contact form, which lets you list details like your order number. The customer form helps categorise your question by providing a pull-down menu with topics like "ingredient questions," "product questions," "website feedback" and more.
About NYX Professional Makeup Canada
NYX Professional Makeup is a subsidiary of L'Oréal. Started in Los Angeles in 1999 by Toni Ko, the company was named NYX, after the Greek goddess of the night. Toni Ko originally named the company NYX Cosmetics and started it with a $250,000 loan from her parents. Within a year, the revenue was $2 million from the sales of the company's jumbo eye pencils. The company was sold to L'Oréal in 2014, and in 2016, the company became NYX Professional Makeup.