O2 UK Deals and Strategies
- Take advantages of ongoing deals before you check out: There are many bargains on the Great Deals page. You can access these deals by hovering over the Shop link on the menu bar. The Great Deals link is in the "Accessories and More" column.
- Get 20% off your airtime rates with Multisave: You'll need to buy additional sims or devices directly from O2 UK to unlock this deal. To learn more, hover over the Why O2 link at the top of the homepage. Then, click the Multisave link in the Flexibility column.
- Unlock bonuses with O2 Extras: With O2 Extras, you can enjoy books, movies, music, and more totally free. This deal only applies to sim only contracts. To review the terms, hover over the Why O2 link on the menu bar, and click the O2 Extras link in the Perks column.
- Browse the Priority Offers: These deals span from dining to entertainment. The Priority Offers link is also in the Perks column.
- Sign up for Pay & Go Rewards: Rewards members score deals on tickets, vouchers, phones, accessories, and more. To sign up, hover over Why O2 at the top of the page, and click the Pay & Go Rewards link in the Perk column.
Does O2 UK Provide Free Shipping?
Shipping is free for all orders in the UK. The company delivers tablets and phones within 24 hours. If you buy accessories or sims, your order will arrive within five business days.
What's O2 UK's Return Policy?
You can return most products for a full refund within 14 days. If you need to replace or exchange an item, you'll have 30 days to return it.
O2 UK's Voucher Code Activation Steps
To use a O2 UK voucher, follow these steps:
- Pick a product on the O2 UK website.
- Add the item or bundle to the basket.
- Scroll down the Shopping Basket page.
- Enter a voucher code in the Got a Promo Code section above the Total Cost.
- Click the Update button to activate the discount.
Does O2 UK Have Seasonal Sales?
The company runs a winter sale in January. You can score deals on accessories, sims, phones, and tablets.
Contact O2 UK Customer Support
If you need customer support for any questions about your account or a billing issue in addition to any other concern, dial 0344 809 0202. The company doesn't have a customer service email address. There is only an email address for complaints. If you have a complaint, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About O2 UK
O2 UK was called Cellnet back in 1985. Throughout 1985 and beyond, Cellnet was one of the lending mobile companies in the United Kingdom. Over a decade later, a company called BT acquired a portion of Cellnet, and this changed the landscape. Now, Cellnet was known as BT Cellnet. The new company now had a wireless division, but more changes were on the way. In 2002, the wireless division became a holding company, and this business introduced the O2 brand.