Ways to Save at Online Fabric Store
- Subscribe to the Online Fabric Store email list, and receive a coupon for $15 off your next purchase of $75 or more plus other exclusive discounts.
- Take a look at their Clearance section to find great deals on closeout items.
- Buy fabric remnant assortments at a deep discount. Orders with over a pound of regular fabric will also get a surprise selection of remnants for free.
- In each category, you can filter by whether or not the product is on sale, so you can locate the best deals on the site.
- Filter by price to find deals for under $5.
- If you’d like to see a fabric in person before committing to a larger purchase, many of them are available in a 4-inch-square swatch for a low price that includes free shipping.
- Buy in bulk and save big. With many fabrics, you receive a bulk discount by purchasing 15 yards or more. Look for items with an “or less” price description to find these deals, for example, “$3.40/Yard or Less.”
Does Online Fabric Store Offer Free Shipping?
Online Fabric Store offers free standard shipping with every order of $150 or more, and samples always ship for free.
How Do You Contact Online Fabric Store?
You can reach a customer service representative for Online Fabric Store at (877) 781-2967. They are available Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern Time. You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or send them a message through a form on their Contact Us page.
About Online Fabric Store
Online Fabric Store, based in New England, is a family-owned company with over 50 years of experience in the textile industry. They pride themselves on being a one of the top fabric suppliers for all your apparel, drapery, and upholstery needs. They’ve worked hard to build relationships with fabric mills and other vendors to ensure you can always find what you need at the best price. All their first-quality fabric is backed by their top-notch customer service as they strive to provide you with a buying experience that is enjoyable and easy. Take a look through their selection of thousands of kinds of fabric, including licensed, designer, and hard-to-find materials.