Opodo UK Savings and Discounts
- Get a discount of up to 40% by booking the flight and hotel package. Click on the Flight + Hotel tab on the booking portal to access applicable discounts. The system will automatically display available flights and hotels. You can also book a hotel for just a part of the trip.
- Save up to 50% on hotels by subscribing to the Opodo UK Prime Membership program. The membership costs £59.99 a year, but it can save you hundreds of pounds on a single trip.
- Click the Opodo UK discount code link on the page footer to get information related to existing Opodo vouchers.
- Hotels will likely offer freebies on your desired dates. For instance, you can save by booking a hotel that offers free breakfast. Several hotels also provide free cancellation. On holidays, several properties feature free room upgrades.
- Download the Opodo UK app and save £10 on bookings over £100. You will get exclusive discounts available only through the app. Scroll down the website to get the updated link to the app.
- Subscribe to the Opodo UK official email newsletter to receive travel discounts, voucher codes, and existing deals. Depending on the season, they may send you a discount code that you can use on your next travel booking.
- You can save up to 15% on flights by becoming a Prime Member. The Opodo membership gives you a discount on all your flights. For a typical flight between £150 and £299, you can save an average of £30 on yourt booking.
What Is Opodo UK's Booking Policy?
The online portal allows members to use three types of booking services. The basic service will let you receive booking details by email. If you want to cancel your booking, there is a charge of £25 per person. The standard booking option allows you to access a customized mobile website where you can view and change the booking status if required. In contrast, Premium members receive all these benefits, which also include a dedicated customer service phone service.
What Is Opodo UK's Cancellation Policy?
If your booking is refundable, you may cancel it anytime. However, it's important to note that the cancellation policy depends on the terms of travel booking and airfare. You should pay attention to the cancellation policy when booking any type of travel. For instance, low-cost airline carriers do not offer a refund on most tickets. Similarly, hotels will charge the full cost of your booking if you decide to cancel after getting a nonrefundable room rate.
How to Contact Opodo UK Support
You can call Opodo UK customer service at +44 (0)800 368 3866. Customer support is available 24/7. However, there is limited support on major holidays. You can also use your online account portal to modify and cancel the booking by accessing the contact form on the Opodo UK website. The company will usually reply within 24 hours.
About Opodo UK
The company was founded by a consortium of major European airlines to provide consumers direct access to airline tickets. Since its launch in 2001, Opodo UK has been headquartered in London, England. It also maintains extensive operations in multiple European countries. Using the platform, you can book hotels, car rentals, cruise packages, and a variety of other travel services. Amadeus is the travel technology provider, powering Opodo UK's online platform and the airline reservation system it uses. Some of the airlines offer a free ticket rebooking service.