Papa John’s Savings Hacks
- Papa John’s recently revamped rewards program now gives you one point for every $1 you spend.
- You can subscribe to their newsletter where you will receive exclusive coupons.
- If you opt in for text alerts, Papa John’s will send you exclusive offers with promo codes that can be redeemed either through the app or on the website. The money you spend on these discounted items still counts toward your bonus points.
- Using promo codes on Papa John’s is easy. After you place your order you can review it. At the top of that screen, there is a box marked “Promo Code” where you put the code in.
- If you find a promo code but are not ready to place an order, you can still enter the promo code on the website, and it will be saved on your account. As long as the promo code is valid, it will be available to be used whenever you place your order.
- Papa John’s regularly offers discounts on orders placed through their website. These orders can be reduced by as much as 25%.
- Near the top of their home page, there is a button that says “specials.” This is where you will find the deals that Papa John’s is offering. These deals usually change weekly.
What does Papa Johns sell?
The most popular items Papa Johns sells are:
Using a Papa John’s Discount Code
To use a discount code on your online order with Papa John’s, enter the promo code that is found near the top of the screen where you can review your order. When you hit “Next,” found at the bottom of the same screen, your savings will be automatically applied, and the discount will be reflected on the next screen.
What Is the Papa John’s Rewards Program?
Papa John’s recently revamped its rewards program. Now, you receive one point for every $1 that you spend. The points can be cashed in at any time, but there is a benefit to letting them build up over time. Once you’ve reached 75 points, your account gets a $10 bonus that can be used on future orders. These points never expire. If you had any points under their old program, they can carry over to the new format as well.
What Is Papa John’s Refund Policy?
Papa John’s guarantees that you will love your pizza, or they promise to replace it. To put in for your replacement pizza, call the Papa John’s location where your pizza was picked up or delivered from, provide the order number on the receipt and they will deliver you a pizza of equal or lesser value for absolutely no charge. This return policy includes any issue that you may have with your pizza, including temperature, amount of toppings and the wrong topping on your pizza.
Contact Papa John’s Customer Service
You can call Papa John’s Customer Service line at (877) 547-7272. You can also fill out the feedback form that is provided on their customer service page. Near the button for the customer feedback form, there is another option where you can engage in a live chat with a customer service representative.
About Papa John’s
Papa John’s is the fourth largest pizza franchise in the United States. Headquartered in Jefferstown, Kentucky, a suburb of Louisville, the chain was founded in 1984. The first restaurant was formed when John Schnatter knocked out a broom closet in the back of his father’s tavern in Jeffersonville, Indiana. The company was created when Schnatter sold his 1971 Camaro and used the $1,600 to buy used pizza equipment that he used to provide pizza for customers of the tavern. Today, Papa John’s has over 5,000 restaurants in the chain.