How to Save at Paul Smith
- For significant savings at Paul Smith, head to the sale page first. Sale merchandise is divided into Men's, Women's, Juniors', and Home, and you can save around 50-60% on Paul Smith orders.
- Find a Paul Smith product at a lower price? If your merchandise was bought from an approved online stockist, you may be able to take advantage of the company’s price match guarantee. To qualify for a price match offer, your item must have been purchased at full price, including tax, and you must be able to provide a link to the product in question. To make sure you qualify for a price match, contact customer service.
- Paul Smith customers who wish to split their order into multiple payments can take advantage of Klarna at checkout. When you pay with Klarna, you can spread your order total into three interest-free payments, to be paid over 30 days.
- Stay up to date on the latest promotions by subscribing to Paul Smith emails. Subscribers will be in the know for new product arrivals, online sales, shop events, and special offers.
- Watch for special offers on social media by connecting with Paul Smith on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
What are some Paul Smith UK coupons you can use?
Throughout the year, there are dozens of Paul Smith UK coupon codes that can save you anywhere from 30% to 50% off select styles and collections. Some coupons can also allow you to waive shipping fees. CouponFollow makes it easy for you to find the biggest savings by aggregating all ongoing Paul Smith UK coupons in one complete list.
What is Paul Smith UK's shipping policy?
Paul Smith UK offers free shipping on all orders, no minimums required. Expect your order to arrive within one to two business days, excluding processing time after you place your order. There are other shipping options available at checkout, including Click and Collect, Select Any Day and Select Any Morning.
What is Paul Smith UK's returns policy?
If you have changed your mind or you are unsatisfied with your purchase, Paul Smith UK can issue you a full refund or an exchange within 14 days of original purchase date. Note that, in order to qualify for either a refund or exchange, products returned must be in their original condition.
Does Paul Smith UK offer any newsletter coupons?
Yes, you can receive a one-time 10% off coupon when you sign up for Paul Smith UK's email newsletter. You can join either through the newsletter sign-up form that pops up when you first visit the website or through the newsletter sign-up box at the bottom section of any Paul Smith UK webpage. As an email list subscriber, you'll also receive instant alerts on the latest brand news, including sitewide promos, exclusive coupons and newly added collections.
Does Paul Smith Ship for Free?
Yes, Paul Smith offers free standard worldwide shipping on all online orders. For more information, visit their "Shipping" page or get in touch with the Paul Smith customer care team.
What Is Paul Smith's Return Policy?
Most merchandise can be returned to Paul Smith within 28 days of the receipt of your order. To qualify for a refund, items must be returned in a new, unwashed, unworn, and undamaged condition. Some products, such as monogrammed items, cannot be returned. For more information, visit the "Returns and Exchanges" page.
How Are Paul Smith Promo Codes Used?
When you are ready to use your Paul Smith promo code, begin the checkout process by clicking on the shopping bag icon found in the top righthand corner of their homepage. On the following page, fill in your shipping details and proceed to the "Review & Payments" section. Below the list of payment methods, locate the "Add a Promotion Code" headline and click the dropdown arrow. Finally, paste your code into the textbox provided and click on the "Apply Discount" button.
How to Contact Paul Smith
To contact Paul Smith’s customer care team, you can fill out the email form found on the Contact Us page. For more help, customers may browse the "FAQ" page, or other pages, listed under the "Customer Services" tab at the bottom left of their homepage.
About Paul Smith
Practically a household name, Paul Smith is a high-end British fashion company specializing in quality, fashionable apparel in men's, women's, and juniors' sizes. The Paul Smith collection includes a wide range of garments, accessories, and shoes for both casual and semi-formal occasions. From sunglasses, socks and purses to polo shirts, dresses and jeans, the Paul Smith aesthetic seeks to marry classic tradition with modern trend, and their products are made to stand the test of time. Many leather products from Paul Smith are designed with monogramming in mind. A proud pioneer of the earth-friendly business, Paul Smith works with accredited suppliers and continually adds to their sustainable materials plan. Established by the renowned British fashion designer of the same name, the Paul Smith company was founded in 1970 in England. The company has since seen wide expansion, selling in over 70 different countries worldwide. The Paul Smith headquarters is in Nottingham, England.