Savings Tips for ROM CA
- You can visit the Daphne Cockwell Gallery free of charge any time the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) is open. On Wednesdays, Canadian college and university students can visit the entire museum for free.
- ROM CA offers discounts on admission for children, youth, students, those over 65, military personnel, veterans and their families. Infants and children younger than 4 are admitted free.
- PRESTO and GO Transit card holders can save 20% on museum admission, including admission to special exhibits.
- If you are disabled, ROM CA offers many free services to make your visit more enjoyable. You may bring an attendant to help you at no extra charge. Accessibility maps—a large text copy of the museum, a mobility guide and a map of quiet spaces are available, as well as some assisted technology services and wheelchairs.
- The Toronto CityPASS includes free admission to ROM CA and five other Toronto attractions.
- ROM CA's membership program has many benefits for you. In addition to unlimited free admission, members get discounts at the Boutique and Café, free coat check, discounts at the Toronto Symphony, National Ballet of Canada and other museums, as well as reciprocity with a number of other Canadian museums. There are discounted memberships for students, seniors (65+) and any Canadian who lives outside the L and M postal code zones.
- Take advantage of the ROM Connects program and reserve a free spot at lectures and documentary screenings.
- Sign up for ROM CA’s free newsletter to learn about upcoming exhibits and events. Scroll to the purple box at the bottom of the homepage. The sign-up box is on the right.
Does ROM CA Sell Gifts?
The ROM CA Boutique is on the first level of the museum and is open Wednesday to Saturday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. To shop online click on Visit in the upper left-hand corner of the homepage and choose Shopping & Dining from the drop-down menu. There is a purple link to the online store at the bottom of the section on the ROM CA Boutique.
How Do You Contact ROM CA?
You can telephone ROM CA Tuesday to Sunday at 416.586.8000. If you have ticketing or other general questions you can email them at email@example.com. For membership questions, use firstname.lastname@example.org.
About ROM CA
The Royal Ontario Museum is the largest museum in Canada and one of the largest in North America. The ROM CA’s collection is comprehensive and covers subjects such as natural history, culture and art from six continents, contemporary culture and costumes along with textiles. The museum was founded in 1914 and is closely associated with the University of Toronto. The original building, which is Neo-Romanesque in style, has been joined by the Crystal wing, added in 2007. The ROM CA collection has more than six million objects and 40 galleries.