Schuh UK Discounts and Savings Tips
- Schuh UK offers a 10% discount for all currently enrolled students. You can claim your discount by going through the verification process here.
- If you're an eligible employee of the NHS, Emergency Services, or Armed Forces, sign up for schuh UK's Blue Light Discount membership program to get 20% off. To join, scroll down on the main page until you see the Blue Light Community graphic.
- On the top navigation menu, click on the "Sale" link to see all of the current products on sale. On this page, you can use the filter on the top to view products by size, type of product and more.
- Look for rotating promotions highlighted on the website's home page in a large banner graphic just below the top navigation menu. Check back often to find out about the latest promotions.
- When shopping on the schuh UK website, look to the top left of the product image. Some products will have a percentage savings indicator which means that the product is only on sale for a limited time.
- If you have shoes you no longer wear, you can send them in to get £5 off a purchase of new shoes through schuh UK's "Sell Your Soles" program.
Does Schuh UK Offer Free Delivery?
Yes. Schuh UK offers free standard delivery to the UK for all orders over £25. For orders that fall under that amount, the cost of delivery is £3. Standard rates apply for international orders. If you prefer, you can also use the Click & Collect option to pick up your order from the nearest schuh UK store location, or, you can choose to get your order shipped to UPS access points and pick it up there.
What Is Schuh UK's Return Policy?
Schuh has a very generous 365-day return policy. You can return products within this period if you are unhappy for any reason. In order to make returns, the product must be in new and unworn condition with all of the original tags. Returns are also free if you have created an account on the website. Socks cannot be returned, due to hygiene reasons.
Where Can You Redeem a Schuh UK Voucher Code?
When you’re ready to pay for your purchase, click on the shopping bag icon on the top right side of the page. On the following page, look for where it says "Student discount / Promo code." Click on the drop-down arrow then enter your code in the form that opens up. Click on the "APPLY" button to activate the code.
How Do You Contact Schuh UK Customer Support?
You can call the company at 0207 100 1515. If you prefer email, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can visit the online help page to view their customer support hours and to see additional ways to get in touch.
About Schuh UK
Schuh UK is an apparel company that had its beginnings in Edinburgh in the early 80's. The company primarily focuses on fashionable and accessible footwear for men and women and expanded to add children's footwear to their inventory in 2012. With over 100 stores across the UK and Ireland along with a strong online presence, shoppers can find plenty of items to choose from besides shoes, including clothing, hats, bags, and other accessories. schuh UK carries an extensive list of popular brands including Adidas, Dr. Martens, New Balance, Nike, Converse, Lacoste, Sketchers, Vans, Timberland and their own brand of schuh-labeled shoes. The company is also proud to support movements that support low-income youth, LGBTQ+ issues, and mental wellness.