Ways to Save at Shein UK
- Download the Shein app and save 15%.
- Sign up for their email list, and you’ll receive a code that gives you £3 off your next purchase. You’ll continue to receive information about exclusive offers throughout the year as well.
- Take a look at their Sale category. They have multiple sections for different deals, such as items that are £5 or under, items that are up to 80% off, and sale items from all categories.
- Make sure to take a look at the top blue bar on their website. This is often where they will advertise their latest codes and specials.
- Watch the site for popups when you go to checkout. If it looks like you might leave the cart before completing your purchase, you could receive an additional code to stay.
- Join their Bonus Points program to save all year round. You’ll earn 100 points just for signing up and verifying your email address, then you’ll earn one point for every £1 you spend on the site. Points can also be earned by posting reviews and pictures and by participating in special events they have from time to time. You can use your points to pay for up to 70% of your total purchases in the future.
- Check to see if they are running any gift card specials. At times, they are priced less than the total value, saving you money when you shop.
- Create an account and sign in every time you shop to see exclusive offers to save.
- Follow them on social media to receive notifications on giveaways and other events.
How Do You Use a Coupon on the Shein UK Website?
After adding the items you want, click to view your shopping bag and then proceed to checkout. During checkout, you will see a section on the right labeled “Voucher Code.” Enter your code into the box and hit the “Apply” button to see your savings reflected in your total.
Does Shein UK Offer Free Shipping?
Shein UK offers free standard shipping on any order over £35. If your order reaches £100 or more, you’ll qualify for free express shipping.
Does Shein UK Offer Any Discounts for Students or Healthcare Workers?
Shein UK offers a 15% discount for qualifying students. To get signed up, you’ll need to fill out some information and confirm your status through their website. In addition, Shein UK also offers a 20% NHS discount. You must first log in or sign up with Blue Light Card, and then you’ll be verified and able to receive your discount.
How Do You Contact Customer Service at Shein UK?
You can live chat with the customer service team at Shein UK Monday through Sunday, from 6 a.m. to midnight, GMT. They also have a helpful portal on their site that will let you track your order and answer many of the questions you have. They also encourage you to reach out to them on Facebook Messenger for a quick response.
About Shein UK
Founded in 2008, Shein UK is one of the leading online fast fashion retailers in the world. Shipping to over 220 countries, they offer a wide array of apparel for men, women, and children, plus accessories, makeup, and home goods. Shein believes that fashion should be within anyone’s reach, regardless of their budget, which is why they are constantly launching trendy new styles at affordable prices. Their commitment to customer support helps you know that you’ll always be able to find what you’re looking for. Whether you want a stylish new skirt or a comfy set of bed sheets, shop Shein UK for all your needs.