Shop.PBS.org Savings Tips
- Shop under the Sale tab at the far right of the homepage for discounted prices on DVDs, clothing, gifts, books and much more.
- To assist your shopping, you can review sales items grouped together based on a maximum price.
- Look for banners with additional instant savings codes on bestsellers, PBS titles and more on all the pages of the Shop.PBS.org website.
- Sign up with your email to receive e-mails from Shop.PBS.org about promotions, special sales and gift ideas.
- When you sign up for an account on Shop.PBS.org, you receive 15% off your first order.
- In addition to finding the sales items under one tab, for your shopping convenience, the website items are organized by Recently Broadcast, Shows, Genres, Drama and Arts, History, Science and Gifts.
- Look for free shipping offers in banners across the top of the website pages.
- Add your coupon or promotion code in the box at the right side of the checkout screen and hit the Apply button.
- For additional savings, sign up to have a Shop.PBS.org catalog delivered to your home or use the online catalog.
Does Shop PBS have coupons?
Shop PBS offers discounts from time to time on specific items and collections. You can sign up for Shop PBS emails to get notifications about their sales and discounts. Or you can simply find the latest Shop PBS coupons at CouponFollow.
Is there a Shop PBS clearance section?
You can access the Shop PBS clearance section by clicking on the Clearance option in the horizontal main menu. Shop PBS sometimes offers extra savings if you purchase multiple clearance items for one order. If you are unsatisfied with the product, please consult with customer service before sending it back for a refund.
How do you apply a Shop PBS coupon code to your order?
To apply the coupon code, view your cart once you have finished shopping. The coupon code box should be located on the right column in the "Add a Coupon or Promotion Code" section. Enter your code and click "Apply."
What is Shop PBS' return policy?
Shop PBS offers an any-time return policy on most items, and a 60-day refund policy on footwear, intimates, and personal care items. All items must be in their original condition and packaging to be eligible for a refund. Personalized products cannot be refunded but are eligible for a replacement if the item is damaged or contains incorrect information.
What payment options does Shop PBS offer?
There are various payment options at Shop PBS. While Shop PBS does not offer an installment payment option at the moment, they do accept credit card payment and PayPal payment options.
Does Shop.PBS.org Offer Free Shipping?
Yes, standard, ground shipping is free for orders totaling $150 or more. Two-day and overnight shipping is also offered, and the cost is based on the amount of your total order. At checkout, you will be asked to choose a shipping method.
What Is Shop.PBS.org’s Return Policy?
If you are not satisfied with an item, you may return all media products (DVDs, Blu-rays, books, CDs) within six months of delivery. All non-media products must be returned within 30 days of delivery. The returned item must be in good condition and in the original boxes if possible. Also, include all the parts and accessories associated with the item and all paperwork to ensure full credit.
Contact Shop.PBS.org Customer Service
If you have any questions about their products, returns or other services, there are several ways to contact them. Please call them at 1-800-531-4727 or send a message from their website.
The Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) is a nonprofit American public broadcaster and TV program distributor. It is the most prominent provider of educational television shows to public television stations in the United States. It began operations in 1970. In 1973, PBS showed the Watergate hearings every evening for seven months. These broadcasts generated a broad national audience and helped to spread the popularity of the newly founded network. In addition to news shows, the network broadcasts drama, science, musical and children’s programs. Some of the network’s most popular shows include “Masterpiece Theatre,” “Nova,” “Frontline” and “Sesame Street.” Currently, the broadcaster has about 350 member stations that cover all 50 states, Washington, DC, and four US possessions.