Staples CA Savings Tips
- Go to the Staples CA Deals Centre page and see all of the current sales and discounts. Hover over the Deals header to see other specials as well.
- The Staples CA Clearance Centre has deep discounts on items that are going out of stock.
- Check out the Staples CA coupon page to see current coupon codes.
- Join the Staples Preferred Program if you are a business owner for lower costs and exclusive deals.
- Find products in your price range by select the price checkbox on the left of the screen. This ensures you only shop within your budget.
- Join the Staples email list and hear about new discounts and coupons.
What Is Staples CA's Return Policy?
You can return most items within 30 days of purchase. Some items like computers, smartphones, tablets, laptops and drones must be returned within 14 days of purchase. All returned items must be in unopened and unused condition to receive a refund. The refund will be processed back to the original tender. If you don't have proof of purchase, then you will receive the lowest refund price within the last 90 days. Contact Staples CA customer support to initiate the return.
What Is Staples CA's Price Match Policy?
Staples CA will price match against competitors and even itself. If you find an item sold for a lower price by a competitor, then contact the customer service team and ask for a price match. If the listing is applicable, then you will get the item price matched along with a 10% discount.
If you find that Staples CA sells the same item for less within 14 days of your purchase, then contact customer support and they will refund the difference.
Contact Staples CA Customer Support?
The Staples CA customer support team is available to answer questions you have about products, services or returns. You can call them at 1-800-3STAPLE or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also go to their customer support page and submit a message.
About Staples CA
Staples CA started originally in 1986 as an American retail store focused on office supplies. It has since opened over 1,000 locations around the world. Staples CA sells equally to consumers and businesses, ensuring that both types of customers are happy. It has expanded its product line throughout the years and sell small items like paperclips, folders and staples to larger items like printers, office furniture and computers. Staples CA is also known for its services. You can place print orders directly from the Staples CA website for business cards, posters, brochures and more. If you need advertising help, the company provides design services for print and digital advertising. The tech department can repair faulty equipment or optimize computers that are going slower than normal.