Suttons UK Savings Tips
- Shop the "Deal Of The Week" on Suttons.co.uk to save more than 30% on plants, vegetable seeds, gardening equipment, and more.
- Get regular vouchers for up to 80% off the regular price of flower seeds, fruit, and planting equipment by signing up for the Suttons UK email newsletter. It's free to register your email address for the newsletter, and subscribers are always the first to know about upcoming sales and new markdowns.
- Use Suttons UK's "Pick & Mix" discount offers to save in bulk on flower bedding for begonias, gazanias, lobelias, and more.
- Browse the "Offers" page on the Suttons UK homepage to see all of the latest volume deals, vouchers, and multi-pack discounts. Suttons UK releases a new batch of offers every week, and you can combine several deals together to save even more than usual.
- Take advantage of the multi-pack deals on potted plans at Suttons UK to save on petunias, roses, and diascias.
- Contact customer support to request a free copy of the latest Suttons UK catalogue for hundreds of great gift ideas.
- Order from the Suttons UK "Fast Track Seed Range" collection to get a free mystery seed packet with your purchase. The Fast Track Seed Range features carefully constructed packets of sunflower seeds, sweet pea seeds, broccoli seeds, and more than 20 other hearty seed varieties that you can easily grow in your home garden.
- Create a new customer account at Suttons UK to get special offers on beekeeping equipment, pollinating plants, and outdoor firepits.
- Use the annual winter and spring clearance sales at Suttons UK to save up to 44% on seasonal plant bedding.
- Suttons UK offers a lot of volume discounts on herbs and spices, including onion sets, shallot bulbs, and garlic bulbs. You can usually use the volume discount policy on herbs to save at least 50% off the regular price of a large order and get four bulb baskets for the regular price of two.
What is the Refund Policy At Suttons UK?
Suttons UK carries a wide variety of seeds and other gardening products, so it should be no surprise that most product lines come with their own refund policy. With that said, Suttons UK does offer a default 14-day cancellation window on all seed orders, flowers, and other plants. If your order arrives with any damage, discoloration, or other significant defects, then Suttons UK will refund you for the cost of the goods in full. The items in your return don't need to arrive back at the Suttons UK warehouse within 14 days, but you do need to contact support within the cancellation window to let them know that you will be requesting a refund.
How Do You Contact Suttons UK Customer Support?
You can contact a member of Suttons UK's customer support team by phone at 0333 043 0700. In addition, you can reach an email support representative by completing the online service request form on the "Contact Us" page of Suttons UK's website. Customer service is available 24 hours per day, and most enquiries receive a detailed response within a few hours.
About Suttons UK
As one of Britain's oldest farming suppliers, Suttons UK has helped thousands of people around England to grow everything from tiny flower beds to large-scale vegetable ranges. Founded in the early 1830s by the well-known Sutton family, the team at Suttons UK has over 200 years of combined experience in advanced horticulture techniques and industrial sourcing methods. With a world-renowned quality control department and a cutting-edge laboratory to make sure that nothing slips through the cracks, Suttons UK has understandably become a household name throughout the land. Whether you want to try your hand at growing a few potatoes or you're an experienced farmer who needs to get a head start on planting next year's harvest, you can find everything you're looking for at Suttons UK today.