Saving Tips For The Works UK
- Visit the clearance page to find the lowest-priced products currently available from The Works UK.
- Shop in the Special Offers section on The Works UK website to save money on a wide range of sale products. Multi-buy offers in several product categories are a regular feature of this section.
- Subscribe to The Works UK email newsletter to keep on top of the latest news, offers and competitions.
- Sign up for the Together Rewards card to collect points on every purchase from The Works UK. Five Together Points are redeemable for £1.00 to spend at The Works UK.
- Students can enjoy a 20% off discount at The Works UK by registering through Student Beans.
- An education discount is available for those purchasing from The Works UK on behalf of colleges, schools, nurseries, art clubs and other educational institutions. The education discount works on a sliding scale, starting at 5% off purchases over £100. The more you spend on educational purchases, the more you save.
Does The Works UK Offer Free Shipping?
Customers enjoy free standard shipping from The Works UK on orders over £30 to the UK and Northern Ireland. Orders under £30 to the UK and Northern Ireland are charged a £2.99 delivery fee. Orders over €55 to The Republic Of Ireland enjoy free delivery, and orders under €55 are charged €6.99. The Click & Collect feature is available for free delivery to and pick-up from select store locations in the UK, Northern Ireland and Ireland. All shipping options are for standard delivery or five to seven working days.
What Is The Return Policy for The Works UK?
As a general rule, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations, most orders from The Works UK website can be cancelled at any time within 30 working days of receiving your order. Some terms and conditions apply, and customers should request returns for unused, undamaged products in their original packaging within seven working days of receipt. For more information on how distance selling regulations affect returns to The Works UK, you should contact your local Trading Standards or Citizen's Advice Bureau.
How Do You Use a Coupon Code at The Works UK?
To use a coupon code on The Works UK website, begin by adding the items you wish to purchase to your shopping basket. When you're done shopping, proceed to the basket page and scroll to the middle of the page. On the left side, below your order total, you will see a text box with the prompt, 'ENTER CODE'. Type your coupon code into the box and click on the blue 'Apply' button to see your new reduced-order total.
How to Contact Customer Support
You can contact the Customer Services Centre for The Works UK by ringing 0121 313 6050 from the UK or 01902 6490 from The Republic Of Ireland. Alternatively, get in touch with customer support via email using the contact form on the Customer Services page.
About The Works UK
The Works UK is a high street shop and online retailer with a speciality in discount-priced books and stationery. Their physical stores can be found throughout the United Kingdom and The Republic of Ireland. Besides books and stationery, their range of over 40,000 different products also includes arts and craft supplies, educational toys, games and puzzles, gifts for all occasions and greetings cards and gift wrap. Products from The Works UK include many popular brands like Frozen II, Game Of Thrones, Harry Potter, Peter Rabbit, Slime and Star Wars.