Top Ticketmaster Canada Promo Codes for February 21, 2024
Get Ticketmaster Canada coupons instantly!
Previously featured offers or deals
Current Ticketmaster Canada Coupons for February 2024
|Save 50% Off on All Purchase
|20% Early Bird Discount at Ticketmaster.ca
|Save up to 50% at Ticketmaster w/ Coupon Code
|25% Off Ticketmaster.ca Discount with Promo Code
|This is your last chance to save 50% off the ticket price and unlock the fan section 108. coupon code
More information about Ticketmaster Canada
How To Redeem a Ticketmaster Canada Promo Code
- Browse the products offered on ticketmaster.ca.
- Select the tickets you want and click “Next”. You’ll have to sign up to continue your purchase.
- Scroll to the bottom of the checkout page and click “Add Promo Code”.
- Enter your Ticketmaster promo code and enjoy your savings.
What To Do If Your Ticketmaster Canada Promo Code Isn't Working
- Verify that you have correctly entered your Ticketmaster discount code.
- Ensure your order meets the minimum purchase amount or any additional requirements.
- Make certain the coupon which you selected is still valid and has not yet expired.
- If you are still having any trouble, try a different Ticketmaster coupon code from CouponFollow instead.
Stacking Ticketmaster Canada Coupons
Customers can typically combine up to five Ticketmaster promo codes on their purchases, and they can also be used on deal items. Explore CouponFollow to find the best discounts to use on your purchase.
Additional Savings Tips for Ticketmaster Canada Shoppers
Ticketmaster Canada Coupon Tips and Deals
- On Ticketmaster's "Deals" page, you can find discounts of up to 50% off, including two tickets for the price of one, four-pack ticket deals, bargain tickets under $40, and other special offers.
- Buy mobile tickets or print them out to avoid shipping charges on your purchases.
- Ticketmaster publishes free entertainment guides to help you find the events you want to attend.
- Sign up for a free account to track and manage your purchases and review the events you attend.
- If you can wait to buy tickets for an event that’s unlikely to sell out quickly, Ticketmaster sometimes offers discounted rates on certain seats sometime after tickets initially go on sale.
- Shop during the holidays to find additional deals. Ticketmaster often posts these deals on social media.
- When you place an order, you can sign up to receive emails about special deals, sales, and promotions.
Save During the Holidays at Ticketmaster Canada
Ticketmaster has previously had holiday sales for Valentine's Day, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Christmas. These sales included 10–30% off and 2-for-1 sales. Follow Ticketmaster’s social media for updates on shows, discounts, and holiday sales. Combine these sales with CouponFollow promo codes to use on your order.
How To Get the Best Savings at Ticketmaster Canada
Our research found no additional money-saving hacks, but Ticketmaster offers fans plenty of ways to save on concert tickets, sports events, theater shows, and more. Look on the “Deals” page for discounts and 2-for-1 deals. You can save on shipping by buying mobile tickets and printing them at home. Signing up for the Ticketmaster newsletter will inform you of future sales and exclusive promo codes.
Additionally, when sales for an event are slow, they often discount the remaining tickets, which can be combined with offer codes. Multiple Ticketmaster discount codes can be used on a single order, so remember to look through CouponFollow to find the best deals to use on your purchase.
More Information for Ticketmaster Canada Shoppers
What is Ticketmaster Canada’s Shipping Policy?
Ticketmaster is currently trying to encourage all shoppers to purchase online tickets and print them out at home or have them downloaded on their phones to avoid shipping fees or extra taxes. If you select “Mail” during checkout, you’ll receive your tickets up to 14 business days later. You’ll receive an email once they are shipped. The price of shipping varies by location, event, and Ticketmaster fees.
What is Ticketmaster Canada's Refund Policy?
You can receive a refund for purchased tickets if there's a problem, such as a canceled event, or if you purchased Event Ticket Protector Insurance. Otherwise, most ticket purchases are non-refundable. Consider changing your tickets for tickets of the same value or more.
Does Ticketmaster Canada Offer Any Refund Guarantees?
If your event is canceled for any reason, Ticketmaster will issue you a full refund. If an event is instead rescheduled, postponed, or moved, there may be specific refund limitations depending on what the event provider chooses, and Ticketmaster is bound by these decisions. Ticketmaster will not issue any refunds if a particular festival performer or opening act at an event is canceled. Additionally, through Ticketmaster's Verified Tickets program, even resold or transferred tickets are 100% protected by a money-back guarantee in the event that the event is postponed or if a problem arises, such as not receiving the exact seat you ordered.
What Is Ticketmaster Canada’s Return Policy?
Most purchases from Ticketmaster are non-refundable if you choose not to attend your event. However, if you purchase Event Ticket Protector Insurance for your tickets, you can also receive a refund on non-refundable, prepaid ticket purchases as long as your reason for canceling is covered. Some tickets may be exchanged for tickets of equal or greater value, though an exchange fee may also apply. Festival and hotel packages and digital downloads are non-refundable.
How to Get in Touch with Ticketmaster Canada Customer Service
You can contact Ticketmaster customer support via toll-free telephone at 1-855-985-HELP (4357) or, if you prefer, you can use the site's online contact form. Ticketmaster does not publish a direct email address for customer support, but you'll find an extensive and searchable knowledge base online that contains answers to many of the most commonly asked questions.
About Ticketmaster Canada
Ticketmaster was formed in 1976 in Phoenix, Arizona, as a marketplace for event planners and individuals to sell tickets to events and to help fans find the lowest ticket prices available. Soon after, the company signed its first Canadian venue, the National Arts Centre in Ottawa, and in 1987, Ticketmaster officially expanded into Canada with Ticketmaster Canada, headquartered in Toronto. In 2000, Ticketmaster Canada acquired Admission Canada to expand further and consolidate its ticket sales marketplace. Today, Ticketmaster Canada joins Live Nation, Tickets Now, TicketWeb, and House of Blues as part of the global Ticketmaster network and participates in the company's latest program, the In-House Artist Project.