Ticketmaster UK Savings Tips
- Shop the "Offers" section on Ticketmaster.co.uk to get all of the latest discounts on theatre tickets, sporting events, concert performances, and more. The best weekly deals can help you save up to 44% at famous London venues like the Royal Stratford East Theatre, the Fortune Theatre, and the Excel.
- Shop Ticketmaster UK's daily deals to save on booking fees for musical plays, football matches, and everything in between.
- Take advantage of Ticketmaster UK's two-for-one vouchers to grab two tickets for the regular price of one.
- Keep your eyes out for extra vouchers over Black Friday, Christmas, and major UK holidays.
- Ticketmaster UK likes to run surprise flash sales several times per year, so make sure to bookmark the "Flash Sale" page on the website and check back there regularly.
- Download the Ticketmaster UK mobile app to get automatic notifications on surprise vouchers for tennis events, Broadway shows, and more. The Ticketmaster UK mobile app is available on both major mobile operating systems, and it comes with a handy search engine that you can use to order your tickets straight from inside the app.
- Subscribe to the Ticketmaster UK newsletter to receive free concert guides, exclusive vouchers, and unique deals on family events.
- Save on Ticketmaster UK shipping fees by having your tickets delivered through email. Since most venues will accept a printed confirmation number, there's no need to have your tickets sent through the post.
Does Ticketmaster UK ever offer any coupons?
Yes, Ticketmaster UK offers coupons that enable you to enjoy outstanding discounts on shows. To make sure you never miss a coupon, check this most recent list of Ticketmaster UK coupons on CouponFollow. This is updated frequently, so you will want to check back often.
What are some promotions that Ticketmaster UK typically offers?
Some promotions that are typically offered by Ticketmaster UK are two-for-one deals, 30% to 50% discounts on ticket prices, and no booking fees. Check to see what promotions are available when you're ready to make your purchase.
Does Ticketmaster UK offer price matching if a competitor has a lower price?
If you find tickets online at a lower price, Ticketmaster UK has a fan guarantee that will allow you to exchange your tickets. You only have 24 hours from the time of purchase to take advantage of this fan guarantee, and you will have to pay a small replacement fee. Contact customer support to make this exchange.
What is Ticketmaster UK’s return policy?
Ticketmaster UK allows tickets to be returned for a full refund within 24 hours of the event. However, this refund policy applies if your purchase has taken place up to two weeks before the event begins.
Can I get promotional deals for Ticketmaster UK if I sign up via email?
If you sign up via email, you will be alerted when fresh coupons and deals are available. All you must do is go to the Ticketmaster UK coupons page, enter your email into the box, then press the Notify Me button.
Does Ticketmaster UK Have a Price Match Guarantee?
Ticketmaster UK offers a 24-hour "Fan Guarantee" in case you find cheaper tickets online after you order. If you find a pair of tickets for the same event at a lower price, then you can contact customer support to exchange your tickets for a nominal replacement fee.
What is the Refund Policy at Ticketmaster UK?
As part of the Ticketmaster UK Fan Guarantee program, you have 24 hours to change your mind on any qualifying ticket purchase. This 24-hour refund policy applies to most events, but it's important to note that VIP tickets and installment plans are excluded. In addition, you can only cancel your tickets within two weeks of the event date, and there is a limit of three refund request per calendar year. As an alternative to returning your tickets, however, you can always use Ticketmaster UK's Ticket Exchange marketplace to sell your tickets online. If the event is coming up soon, then you can often get more for your tickets by selling them on the marketplace than if you were to try and return them for a refund.
Contact Ticketmaster UK Customer Support
If you have an inquiry for customer support on paperless tickets, the Ticketmaster UK Ticket Exchange marketplace, or how to find an event near you, then you can call the service team at 0333 321 9999. To contact Ticketmaster UK's customer support team by email or live chat, you will need to log in to your customer dashboard. Once you are inside of your customer dashboard, you can contact support by clicking the link that says "Customer Service" to connect with a representative.
About Ticketmaster UK
As Great Britain's premier ticketing operation for more than 40 years, Ticketmaster UK provides a streamlined platform that helps you book your event in a flash. With thousands of performances to choose from every year, Ticketmaster is England's favourite place to search for upcoming rock concerts, championship golf tournaments, and tons of other live entertainment events. Whether you're looking to reserve tickets for a night out at the theatre or you just want to check prices for a concert at Wembley Stadium, it pays to make an account at Ticketmaster UK today.