Timberland UK Saving Hacks
- Check out the Timberland UK sale page to see all their current sales. You will be asked to choose a category so that you see relevant discounted items for your needs.
- Sign up for the newsletter to instantly get 10% off your next order and to receive communications about sales and new products. You can sign up by scrolling all the way down and looking to the bottom-right for a section that says "Newsletter Subscription." Enter your email address and you will begin receiving emails from Timberland UK.
- Students signed up through Student Beans are able to get a 10% off coupon for their next order.
- Look through the new collections for men, women or children. Many times Timberland UK will place some of these products on sale to encourage more people to buy.
- Shipping is free with every order regardless of value. You can have the products shipped directly to your address or to a local store that you can pick up. This is only for standard shipping. Expedited shipping is available for a cost.
- Go to any product page that you want to search and looking for a drop-down menu to the left that says "Sort By." Click this and select "Price: Low to High." This will display the most affordable Timberland UK items first.
- Most product pages have a "Price" slider to the left. Move the slider until it matches your preferred lowest and highest price range. This ensures you only find products in that specific amount. There are also "Discount" check boxes you can click to only see sale items.
- Check the Timberland UK social media pages for deals and discounts. They use this platform to talk about new products and any sales they are having.
What is Timberland UK's Return Policy?
The Timberland UK return policy is that you can return items within 30 days of purchase. You will be refunded for the product along with shipping unless you chose express shipping. Fill out a return form on the Timberland website and either ship the product back or return it to a nearby store. If you have a faulty product, then you have a two-year window to contact Timberland UK to see if they will exchange or repair the item.
What is Timberland UK's Contact Information?
You can contact the Timberland UK customer service team with questions about sales, returns or anything else. You can call the customer service team at 0800.023.2478. You can also email them by going to the Timberland UK customer service page and filling out the form. They will return the message as soon as possible to assist you.
About Timberland UK
The Timberland Company started in 1928 and has built itself into one of the largest apparel companies for outdoor use along with construction and industrial work. While they are most concerned with footwear like shoes and boots, they also sell a variety of jackets, jeans, sunglasses, watches, bags and more. They provide clothing and accessories for men, women and children.
Timberland UK strikes a balance between utilitarian usefulness and fashion by making clothes that look good while withstanding the elements. They are always creating new products and even have a line specifically for professionals who need stronger clothes for hard work. The clothes are seasonally inspired and you'll be able to find something for harsh summers, bitter winters and anything in between.