Travelocity Canada Savings Tips
- On the homepage of the Travelocity.ca website, click on the Deals tab for savings on all your travel needs.
- On the homepage, click the down arrow next to Account. Then, select Create an Account, and set up an account with your email address.
- Once your account is set up, you will receive Travelocity.ca emails with special offers, travel deals, and other helpful travel information.
- With an account, you can receive 10% discounts on select hotels, email-only deals, and early access to deals.
- Members also receive notifications of airfare and car rental sales in their email.
- Save up to 60% on hotel stays of one night to one week or longer at some of Canada’s and the world’s most desirable locations.
- Get official Travelocity Canada promo and coupon codes right on their website by clicking on the word “coupons” on the Deals page.
- Take advantage of the Travelocity Canada Price Guarantee Program. If you find a lower price for the identical itinerary within 24 hours of booking a travel event, they’ll match the lower price.
- Toward the bottom of the Travelocity Canada homepage, enter your cell number to download the Travelocity app and receive offers on promotions and other booking services.
- As you shop the Travelocity Canada site, you may be prompted to add a hotel, a rental car, or a flight for additional savings when you group travel items together.
Does Travelocity Canada Offer Refunds?
The refund policy is usually dependent on the type of travel service that you purchased. If you have to cancel a flight, sometimes if you cancel within 24 hours, you can get a full refund. Nonrefundable flights will often result in a travel credit for a future flight. Hotels generally refund the full amount you have paid if you cancel within their deadline. Prepaid car rentals each have their own refund policy if you cancel your reservation.
How Can You Contact Travelocity Canada?
You can phone Travelocity Canada at 1-855-231-0928. Another way to reach support is through the website. At the top of the homepage, click on the down arrow next to Support, select the option Customer Support. At the far right of the screen, select the green box labeled Contact Us and a drop-down questionnaire will appear for you to complete and submit.
About Travelocity Canada
Travelocity is one of the largest internet travel sites. It had its start in 1995 when Worldview Systems Corporation and Sabre, the American Airlines reservation system, teamed up. In 1997, Travelocity grew through a partnership with AOL. Travelocity introduced its popular advertising campaign known as "Where Is My Gnome?" in 2004. Over the next 10 years, the company grew and contracted through numerous acquisitions, mergers, and business unit sales. In January 2015, Travelocity was sold to Expedia Inc., another travel website giant.