Wayfair UK Savings Tips
- Shop Daily Deals to find marked-down home goods across the entire website. Items include furniture, decor, rugs, outdoor items, lighting, and pet goods, all discounted so you can save. These sales change daily, so remember to check back.
- Check out the home page's header to find out what current promotions Wayfair UK is offering. You'll often see where you can shop the best deals across the site, including any current promotions and available coupon codes.
- Click on the red Sale tab located to the right of the search bar to be taken to a sale directly. You'll find different categories, including promotional items, discounted items, clearance items, and last-chance items for sale here. You also can shop sale items in specific categories. Alternatively, if you're not sure what you're looking for, Wayfair UK offers "Picks For You" based on your shopping preferences. It's a great way to see what the brand has on sale that aligns with your personal taste.
- Consider purchasing Wayfair UK's outlet deals. These deals give you the biggest discounts. Typically, they're the overstock items and heavily discounted, so you can save even more.
- Sign up for Wayfair UK's email list. They'll send you your top picks on sale items daily, as well as great sitewide sales updates, promotional codes, and exclusive discounts, making sure you make the most of your savings.
Does Wayfair UK Offer Free Shipping?
For orders of £40 or more, Wayfair UK does offer free shipping to most areas. Specific regions are excluded, so you'll need to check the terms of service and shipping information to ensure you qualify for free shipping. If you have questions or concerns about free shipping, reach out to the customer service team for additional information. For orders of less than £40, Wayfair UK charges a flat rate of £4.99 to ship orders.
What Is Wayfair UK's Return Policy?
If you need to return an item purchased through the Wayfair UK website, you can utilise their Return Centre to start the process. You will need to request a return within 30 days of receiving the product, which must be in its original condition and include all original packaging. You will be responsible for paying return shipping fees. If you choose to have Wayfair UK collect and return your items, estimated shipping is from £4.99 to £14.99 for small items, and £20 to £50 for large items. Wayfair UK removes these shipping fees from the total amount due for refund. Keep in mind that some items, including gift certificates and customised products, aren't eligible for a refund.
Contacting Wayfair UK's Customer Service Team
If you have a question or concern regarding the status of an order or need further information on a project, you may reach out to the customer service team by phone at 0800-7564530. They are available Monday through Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 and Saturday from 08:30 to 17:00 GMT. They do not list a customer service email address.
About Wayfair UK
Wayfair UK was founded in 2002 by Steve Conine and Niraj Shah. Initially, they sold stereo racks and stands online after carefully analyzing market trends. They slowly began to grow their business, eventually running over 250 sites specializing in a variety of home items. By 2011, Wayfair UK had taken off to become the one-stop online retailer for home goods everywhere. The brand gradually became a household name, offering more than 18 million products to customers around the world.