Saving Money on Wiggle UK
- As you look along the top menu bar on the homepage, click on the word “Outlet,” which stands out on the black backdrop. If you click there, you will be taken to a section of the site where items are marked down as much as 60% off. Items in this section range across every product category offered by Wiggle UK.
- They offer additional sales that can be found about halfway down the homepage when you’re scrolling. These sales typically cover a particular department and rotate regularly.
- Look for the grey section on the main page marked “Top Offers This Month.” Each month, Wiggle UK picks a group of items and puts them on sale.
- If you sign up for their email newsletter, you will get early access to their newest products and top deals.
- At the bottom of the homepage, beside where you can sign up for the newsletter, there is a section marked “About Wiggle.” One of the options there is “Wiggle Discount Codes” where you’ll find a list of active, official discount codes being offered.
- If you review an item that you get from Wiggle UK, you will be entered to win a £100 gift card that can be used on a future order. These drawings take place during the first week of every month.
Using a Discount Code on Wiggle UK
Once you’ve added eligible items to your basket and have entered your shipping information, you will be taken to the payment portion of the Wiggle UK checkout process. On that screen, you will see a box for Discount Codes and Vouchers. Enter the code that you’re using on your order, click on “Apply” and your discount will be applied to your basket.
What Is the Wiggle UK Return Policy?
If you’re not satisfied with an item that you received from Wiggle UK, you have 365 days to return it, as long as it’s not a custom item, intimate garment or GPS system. Returned items need to be in resaleable and unused condition to be eligible for a refund.
Does Wiggle UK Offer Free Shipping?
Standard delivery, which usually arrives within four days of the order being placed, is eligible for free shipping if the basket has a value of £16 or more. Orders containing bikes or turbo trainers are also eligible for free shipping under Wiggle UK’s “bulk shipping” plan.
How Do You Contact Wiggle UK Customer Support?
According to their customer service page, they do not presently offer a customer service phone number, but you can follow the link found on that page to send an email to their customer service department, and a team member will reach out to you.
About Wiggle UK
Wiggle UK can be dated back to the 1940s when a small bike shop called Butler Cycles was founded in Portsmouth, UK. In 1995, Mitch Dall, the founder of Wiggle, bought Butler Cycles and changed the name to Wiggle on May 28, 1999. By 2002, the company had outgrown the facility in Portsmouth and moved across town to a larger facility and began shipping out up to 100 parcels per day as Wiggle UK grew exponentially. Over the course of their successful existence, Wiggle UK has won awards from 220 Triathlon, Runners World, Total Women’s Cycling and other publications. Today, staffed by a team of cycling and outdoor enthusiasts, Wiggle UK offers everything you need to start biking or take your interest to the next level.