Best Ways to Save at WUKA UK
- If you're an NHS worker, you're eligible for special discounts on all of your purchases. Sign in to confirm your identity, then use the discount on your upcoming order.
- Check out the front page to see if they have any offers--sometimes they'll have temporary deals like a free gift with your purchase.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, then enter your email address to subscribe to the WUKA UK newsletter. You'll be the first to learn about new products and also get free deals and giveaways in your inbox.
- When you browse their categories, hit the drop-down box and choose "Price, low to high" to see the cheapest products first. This is a quick and easy way to find sales and close-out items as well.
- Follow WUKA UK on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok to be the first to know whenever they have a sale or discount code.
Does WUKA UK Have Free Shipping?
International customers get free shipping from WUKA UK when they spend £75 or more. Otherwise, customers who qualify for UK 2nd Class get free shipping. You may have to pay a shipping fee if you want faster delivery.
Can You Return WUKA UK Orders?
WUKA UK allows you to try one item for 40 days. If you're not satisfied, you can request a refund during this time. WUKA UK only allows one refund for used products — after that, you'll have to exchange your items. However, you can return an unlimited number of unused items that are still in the original packaging.
How to Use WUKA UK Coupons
When you're ready to place your order, click the bag icon at the top of the page and hit Check Out. Next, copy your WUKA UK coupon code and paste it into the box that says "Gift card or discount code." Click the Apply button to add the code to your order.
Contact WUKA UK
To reach WUKA UK customer service, email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to them on social media. You can message them on Facebook or tag them in a post on Instagram. WUKA UK does not have a customer service hotline.
About WUKA UK
In 2017, the founder of WUKA UK launched the company to provide women throughout the UK with comfortable, leak-proof period wear. After growing up in Nepal, where women are shamed for their cycles, the founder wanted to make periods more comfortable and socially acceptable for women worldwide. WUKA UK aims to empower women and break down taboos so they don't have to feel embarrassed about their natural cycles. Additionally, WUKA UK helps the environment by replacing pads and tampons with washable and reusable period wear. Instead of buying menstrual products that sit in landfills, women can buy sustainable clothing that they reuse every month. They also use a minimum of packaging to reduce waste and factory pollution. WUKA UK products are soft and comfortable to ease the usual discomfort associated with menstrual cycles. Through their website, women can buy shorts, undergarments and bikinis that are 100% leak-free.