Yours Clothing UK Savings
- Refer a friend to Yours Clothing UK and you both receive 15% off your order.
- Get your order shipped to your nearest Asda store within two days for free.
- Take 10% off your first order automatically.
- Watch for popup ads throughout the company's site with special short-term saving offers.
- Hover your mouse over the word "sale" on the top navigation bar and click on the pink-and-black "up to 80% off" button to see jackets, tops, trousers and more on sale.
- Look at the pink banner on the company's webpage for special saving opportunities on plus-size women's clothing and you may save up to 70% off.
- Hover your mouse over the word "sale" on the top navigation bar, then click on the pink-and-black buttons where you can see dresses from £6.99, tops from £3.99, sweats from £9.99 and joggers from £16.99.
- Look on the product pages for pink-and-black rectangles under many images alerting you to short-term sales on that item.
- While looking at product category pages, use the dropdown "sort by" button to filter results so that you see the lowest-priced items first or so that you see items recently put on sale first.
- Hover your mouse over the word "clothing" on the top navigation bar and look on the right side of the page under "collections." Click the link to be taken to the special pages where you can see "1,000s £10 and under" or "Limited Collections under £4.99."
What is Yours Clothing UK's Return Policy?
All items must be returned to Yours Clothing UK within 28 days in new condition with the tags still attached. You can print your return slips from Yours Clothing UK's order page. It is recommended that you track your return package.
How Do You Contact Yours Clothing UK?
To speak to a customer representative, call Yours Clothing UK at 03448 204 204. You can also email the company at email@example.com. If you prefer to chat, you can use the company's contact form by clicking on the "I need more help" section found on the customer service page. You can also use Royal Post to contact the company at Newcombe House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6XU .
Using Yours Clothing UK Vouchers
Once you have added items to your basket, click the "pink-and-white-checkout button" or click the "bag" icon in the upper right corner. Once you are on the "Basket and Delivery" page, then:
- Ensure all your items are in your basket.
- At the top of the right column, click on the question "Got a Voucher?"
- A black-and-white box will appear where you can type your voucher into the box.
- If a friend has referred you, click on the pink question that asks, "Been referred by a friend"?
- Tap the "black-and-white submit" button.
- Choose your delivery method.
- Choose how you want to check out and complete your order details.
Over 20 years ago, Andrew Killingsworth was selling women's clothing from a stall in East Anglia, England. He purchased a collection of women's plus-size swimsuits, and customers brought them very quickly. Soon after, he created Yours Clothing UK to offer clothes to plus-size women in England. Today, the company has grown to include more than 100 stores in England and three in Germany. The company also operates eight country-specific websites and operates the men's company BadRhino. The company's headquarters are in Peterborough, England.