Yves Rocher Canada Savings Tips
- On the yvesrocher.ca homepage, select Special Offers to find the latest clearance, new release and seasonal sales items.
- Among the special offers, you may frequently find promotion codes for 30%, 40%, or 50% your total order of body care, makeup, fragrances, and more. The discount percent is dependent on your order total.
- Check the banner on the top for special coupon codes each time you visit the website.
- The website offers free gifts that you can receive with any online order from yvesrocher.ca for more than $50.
- In addition to sales, the company extends a free sample product to you for every purchase over $10.
- In addition to the regular sales pages, Yves Rocher has a special Black Friday section that opens in November of every year and offers even deeper discounts right before the holiday season.
- Make sure you don’t miss out on any Yves Rocher bargains and special deals. Subscribe to the newsletter and receive a 10% discount with your first subscription.
Does Yves Rocher Canada Offer Free Shipping?
Yes, Yves Rocher has free shipping. It is usually tied to a minimum purchase amount that changes from time-to-time. Check the Special Offers section for the current free shipping requirement. If the minimum level is not met, there is a shipping flat fee of $7.95 for each order.
What Is Yves Rocher Canada’s Return Policy?
You can return a purchase for any reason. This is true of both unopened products as well as those that have been sampled and are not what you expected. In the package that contained the products that you ordered, you will find written instructions on what to do if you need to return an item. Just follow those instructions. Storebought purchases can be returned online and online purchases can be returned in retail storefronts with proof of purchase.
Contact Yves Rocher Canada Customer Support
Reach out to them by phone at their toll-free number, 1-888-909-0771. Customer Service is staffed Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 23:30 (EST) and on Saturday from 8:00 to 20:00 (EST). If you prefer, you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you live close to one of their retail outlets, stop by for any assistance you may need.
About Yves Rocher Canada
Yves Rocher Canada is part of the Yves Rocher worldwide organization. The company specializes in cosmetics, fragrances, hair care and body care products. It was started in 1959 by Yves Rocher, a French entrepreneur in La Gacilly. The company markets in five continents in 88 different countries. Their extracts are 100% botanical and they use eco-friendly tubes designed to reduce plastic waste. They control every step of production in order to guarantee the highest quality beauty items for the best possible price. The company develops products for every age group. The botanical garden at its La Gacilly, France, headquarters is open free to the public.