According to the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), June was chosen as Pride Month in order to commemorate the Stonewall riots of June 1969. Pride events take place throughout the world in the month of June to celebrate LGBTQ+ individuals and their impact on society. 2019 marks the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots, and this year alone there will be more than 250 Pride events around the world!
Whether you’re going to a Pride parade, donating to a charity that supports equality, or celebrating with an LGBTQ+ loved one this year, let’s all take a moment to remember that equality is worth fighting for.
Here at CouponFollow, we’ve rounded up some great deals on Pride-related items that also donate to LGBTQ+ charities. Check out the list below, and happy Pride!
- American Eagle Outfitters has a sliding scale discount of $10 off $50, $25 off $100 or $40 off $150 with code, which includes their Pride Collection where they are donating 100% of sales to the It Gets Better Project
- ASOS has again launched their ASOS x GLAAD collab, which includes all kinds of apparel and accessories with free shipping over $49 and 100% of profits donated to GLAAD
- Express has 15% off all orders sitewide, including their Love Unites collection, which provides 25% of purchases through July 15 to GLAAD
- IHeartRaves is offering 15% off all purchases including their rainbow-centric Pride AF collection as well as donating $5,000 to Live Out Loud’s LGBTQ+ organization.
- 2xist has 15% off all orders, including the Pride Collection, beautiful rainbow-inspired looks for summer
- Ralph Lauren has Free Shipping on orders of $150+ and 100% of each Pride graphic tee or 50% of Pride hoodies, caps, totes, and Polo shirts will be donated to the Stonewall Community Foundation
- Abercrombie & Fitch has a 21-piece Pride collection, including apparel, accessories, cologne and more and will donate up to $100,000 to the Trevor Project on top of allowing customers to round up purchases in store to donate. Check out our Abercrombie coupons for up to date deals.
- Under Armour released a Pride Collection for 2019, and they’re offering free shipping on all orders $49 or more
- Diesel has a Pride Collection that includes swimwear, shoes, beach towels and more, all offers include Free Shipping.
- Calvin Klein offers bras, underwear, activewear, and more for 25% off during Pride Month.
- H&M’s “Stay True to You” Pride collection will release on June 30, with 10% of each sale donated to the United Nations Free & Equal Campaign. Check our H&M coupon codes for the latest deals.
- Converse is providing free shipping on orders $50+, including their Pride Collection, which contributes earnings to longstanding local and global LGBTQ+ partners, including It Gets Better Project and OUT MetroWest.
- Reebok has a new Pride collection, designed for love, and are donating up to $50,000 to Fenway Health for LGBTQ+ support now through June 30. Use our Reebok coupon code for $5-$20 off your purchase.
- Brooks Running offers free shipping on their Run Proud collection and partnered with the LGBTQ+ running organization Front Runners to support local LGBTQ running clubs through 2020.
- Toms has always helped LGBTQ+ communities around the world, and their 2019 Pride collection donates to the Helen Keller International’s Childsight Program to provide free eye care for homeless youth in NYC and LA (40% of whom identify as LGBTQ+) and provides free shipping on all Pride items.
- Teva partnered with musician group Tegan and Sara to donate $15 per pair of rainbow pride shoes to the Tegan and Sara Foundation for racial, social, and gender justice for LGBTQ+ girls and women. Check our Teva coupons for upcoming deals.
- Doc Martens has a rainbow pair of boots that include Free Shipping and proceeds go towards the Trevor Project.
- UGG is a huge supporter of LGBTQ+ rights and their Pride collection of 2019 donates 25% to Born This Way Foundation. Collection releases on June 1! Check our Ugg coupons for relevant deals.
- Adidas offers Free Shipping and has a beautiful Pride collection releasing June 1. Plus if you signup for their newsletter, you’ll get 15% off.
- Nike will be releasing the Swoosh’s 2019 BETRUE Collection in June and you can save on those items and more with our Nike coupons
- Milk Makeup is donating 100% of all profits from their Wear Your Pride Set (which includes mascara, glitter stick and highlight) to The Center, New York City’s Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center. Shop now for 15% off your purchase.
- Urban Decay brought their A-game with the Sparkle Out Loud collection, featuring liners, glosses, and gels that shimmer and shine. 25% of the purchases in the US or 100% in the UK from the limited-edition eyeliner ‘Stonewall’ will benefit LGBTQ+ charity Stonewall.
- Tarte partnered with influencer Jessie Paege to create the @jessiepaege x tarte let it rain-bow eye set and donated $25,000 to The Trevor Project. This item doesn’t allow discounts, but you can save up to 30% off other Tarte items.
- Morphe has been teasing a rainbow-themed palette for weeks--on June 1, we’ll get to see what it is!
- CheapOAir celebrates Pride with up to $24 off their flight fees on LGBTQ+ friendly airlines with this coupon code
- LookUpFare has $20 off LGBTQ+ friendly travel
- NewYorkSightSeeing.com has 10% off all tours, including the Hop on Hop OUT Pride Experience Bus Tour in NYC
- Disney is surprising everyone with a Pride collection with apparel, buttons, backpacks, and more and donating 10% of the proceeds to GLSEN, the leading education organization for K-12 schools and LGBTQ+ students. Disney always offers Free shipping on orders of $75 or more.
- Macy’s doesn’t just have pride apparel but accessories, jewelry, shoes, and more as well, and through June 17 you can round up your purchase to the nearest dollar and donate the change to The Trevor Project in store. Check out their selection of Pride items or try our Macy’s coupons for savings.