In this report we examine how American consumers are spending across various mediums, their credit card habits, and the links between digital spending and debt across generations. Over 1,700 American consumers were surveyed on a range of their shopping, spending and credit usage habits.
Sample takeaways from this report include:
- About 2 in 5 (42%) of consumers admit blowing their budgets while online shopping in the past 6 months!
- 3 of 4 Americans do not know the average APR for credit cards, most think it's much higher.
- 1 of 4 American consumers own an Amazon credit card, and half of Americans own a store specific credit card.
- Millennials shop the most frequently, spend the most, and are the most likely to have gone into credit card debt while shopping online.
- Cash back cards are the preferred type of credit card amongst Americans.
Get the Report